Here’s a list of things that I did over the weekend.
- Dinner with friends at Famous Dave’s.
- The Feast – A meal large enough to feed six
- Happy Hour drinks large enough to hydrate four
- Saw How to Be Single with the same friends.
- Walked into the theater by myself
- Tried to look as un-single as possible
- Was relieved when friends walked in
- Worked out.
- Checked in to the Holiday Inn.
- Watched six hours of The Walking Dead
- Became fully invested in the show
- Ate Chocolate
- Ate Burger and Fries
- Put on a dress
- Went to Parx Casino.
- Watched Mike play roulette
- Watched a guy win money
- Watched the same guy lose money
- Played penny slots
- Found a kitten slot machine
- Wished players won actual kittens
- Lost $17
- Returned to hotel.
- Watched more Walking Dead
- Ate the rest of my burger
- Left hotel and went home.
- Ate more chocolate
- Ate actual food
- Went to Eastern Mountain Sports
- Looked for hiking boots
- Heard a girl in her mid-twenties complain that the boots weren’t pink
- Realized she was serious
- Judged her
- Bought boots and a pair of wool socks
- Nothing because it snowed.
That’s pretty much it.
The boots were on sale for $90 and the socks were 40% off. With my gift card from Mike, I paid $42 out of pocket. I really like sales.
Looking forward to not spraining my ankles!